Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear Someone, Love Always, Anonymous

Dear someone,

Since you have been gone, I have been doing very well. I thought I was over you, but I'm not. I have tried so hard and nothing works. I've been on a few dates here and there, but those guys didn't meet my qualifications (ha ha)! But they don't compare to you. No body in this world compares to you. I would love to go down and see you again, but I don't know if it'd be weird or not. I miss you a lot. I just hope that in the future, we can see what happens. I hope. It's in my dreams. I hope to see you again. One of my biggest fears is not seeing you again.  I'm so glad you are still in my life and that you're still there for me. It means so much to me. I hope you are doing well down there and enjoying the everyday sun. I still love you. I will always love you.

Love Always,
Anonymous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment