Friday, February 4, 2011

Goodbye 18.

This is my last day being 18. 
This was a very good year for me, I learned quite a bit.
I got my first ticket, I graduated high school, and I moved out of my parents.
Now, I am a student at SPSCC and going for Automotive Technology. 
I also lost some friends and some of them came back for good. I really hope this year goes
good for me. One of my best friends just told me that being 19 is one of the best years of your life. I just came home from my dinner party and thought it was very worth it. I really appreciate my friends who came for me. Also, there is one friend who's going off to the Army. He has been there for me for a long time. And I'm glad to call him my friend. I hope the Army does good things for you, and you come home safely. I love you lots and there's people here who love you as well.
In two years from now, I will be 21. It's hard to believe. I remember when I was 6 years old just going into kindergarten. Time flies. I have to admit, for all that I have been through, I love my life as it stands. Tomorrow is going to be a great day and I can't wait to spend it with the best people in the world who made me who I am today. My parents. I love them so much. As I said in my last blog, if you haven't thanked your parents, you should do so. I'm looking forward to the future. Thank you 18 for being good for me. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment