Monday, February 28, 2011

In 10 Years, Where Do You See Yourself?

   If you could picture yourself in 10 years, who would you be? Or who would you want to be? Have you ever thought what the world would be like? What the government would be like? Your community? What would you want in your life? Who would you want in your life? Would you want a family? I think about these questions a lot. I'm only 19 years old, but still. I still think about these things. If I could picture myself in ten years, I want to have a career at a Ford Dealership working with Mustangs. I want to be that woman that anyone could trust and love. I want to be a wife of a great husband and make him happy and make my kids happy. Ten years from now? 2021. I don't know what the world would be like. I don't want to know. If it's a no-war zone, then that will be good. But if we're still fighting in the Middle East, then no. Would I still be in Oly? How would Oly be in ten years? Who knows. That's the only answer. Who knows. I want a family, of course. Who wouldn't? I can picture myself with two adorable kids. A boy and a girl. I love kids, and I hope that when I do have a family, it will be a good one. We can only make the world great as we make it. If no one is happy, then our world, our community will not be happy. It would end up like a huge "Wal-Mart," because no one is happy there. We don't want our world like that. There are lots of things that I hide in my life. I'm happy because that's what I make my life out to be. I hope that my dreams come true in 10 years. Maybe not everything will, but some. I really hope to be successful. That's my main point, here. To be successful and happy in 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment