Tuesday, January 11, 2011

From Hanging in Parking Lots To Now....

I used to hang out with the best people, until all we did was hang in parking lots and do absolutely nothing. Until I was getting way too much crap from certain people. Until they quit putting effort into friendships.  I was finally done. I was done with how they were treating me, how they thought I was stupid, how I drove, how I did certain things. When I think about all of the good times that we all had, I miss it. I miss how we actually got together and did stuff. I lost a best friend recently. She was an amazing person. Until. She changed. I couldn't believe that she blew me off and making excuses. I finally cut it off. I couldn't handle that anymore. I was putting effort into a friendship that was not going anywhere. I was wasting my time. 
Here I am now. I put myself in school, I'm studying, and I'm doing all that I can. I loved all of my friends, but some of them didn't love me back. That's okay. Because I am a strong person, I could care less about the ex friends. I miss a lot of memories back then, but now, I ask myself, was I wasting my time? Was I wasting my own gas to just go to a parking lot for no reason? The answers to those questions, yes. Yes, I was wasting my time. I could have been doing other things besides those, creative things. 
Now...I am a more mature person, I make better choices, I made new friends, I feel so good about myself. I want to thank all of my friends who made me really think of who my real friends are, and to think about what I want for the future. This is dedicated to the friends who made me realize that there are better and creative things to do besides standing in parking lots doing nothing. Thank you =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment