Saturday, January 1, 2011

What I Learned From 2010

Now that it is 2011, I think there are going to be many, many new things to look forward to. I had an amazing New Year's with my best friend since my Sophomore year. We didn't party, we just had a girls night, staying up late watching The Hills and eating pretzels! I almost ate the whole bag. Some things I'm looking forward to this year is getting through my first year at SPSCC. I'm hoping it will be a great experience where I can figure out what I want to do in the future, where I can meet new friends, and maybe other things as well. I can't believe this is it. The last of my long break.  I made the best of it, and enjoyed every minute of sleeping in til noon or even later. I'm really hoping to have a better job by the end of 2011. I just can't believe it's January already. Where did the time go? I've heard that the older you get, the faster time goes. It seems true. A couple of days go, I went to dinner with a friend and talked about what happened in the past. I'm so glad to have this person back in my life. I'm really hoping things will be better and drama free. I hope . I love to watch drama happen, but not when I'm involved. I learned a lot in the year of 2010. I learned who my true friends were, I learned that my parents are not stupid people, I also learned that love does not last forever. When I turned 18, I thought the world revolved around me, and that I can go out and do what I pleased. Well, I was wrong. When you turn 18, that means it's time to be an adult and to learn the responsibilities of an adult. You no longer have fun, unless you are on vacation. I love my parents. They were right about everything. I was wrong. I'm proud of myself, and I hope that 2011 brings me more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment