Friday, December 31, 2010

2010, What Was Your Best Memory?

2010 is coming to an end. 2011 has so much to offer us, making resolutions and staying with them, gaining new friends, new loves, all those sort of things. I made my list of resolutions, I have very many. 1.) Eh, take shopping down a notch, 2.) Wear more purple, 3.) Find a better job, 4.) Make new friends. 
I only have 4 things? I literally thought I had more. Well, four is okay, I hope I follow through with all of those things. Some huge things have happened here in 2010 for me. For example, I graduated high school. That's huge for me, I remember being in kindergarten for crying out loud. Going to California for the first time, seeing those palm trees sway in the breeze, it was so amazing. And another huge thing was moving out. I love my family, my parents everyone. I'm so proud of the young adult I've become. I'm very thankful for the ways I was raised, I couldn't thank my parents more for that. Yeah, there were fights about what's right and what's wrong, but I listened, and here I am, doing great out in the world. And I got my first ticket this year. How wonderful. What a huge wake-up call it was for me. SLOW DOWN, says my dad. And indeed I did. I'm about to go celebrate with my best friend and say goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011. As for all you guys out there, be safe! There are so many drunks out there on the road. Have a great New Year party! Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment