Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Believe So

The start of a new day. Woke up at 2:30pm, which is ridiculous. Sleeping in like this is horrible, I only have few hours of daylight, it's like I live in Alaska or something. I believe that I need a new change. I believe so. Something to help me sleep earlier and wake up earlier, and to actually have a full day. A full day would be awesome! And one reason why I can't sleep is because it's so cold in my bedroom, so today, I went out and bought me a space heater. I will probably sleep so much better and hopefully wake up at a decent time. Have a little breakfast, watch a little TV, go to the gym and work out. I would love to have a day like that. And you know what? Tomorrow is going to be that day, and also, I'm seeing one of my friends whom I haven't seen for a month. A month! A cup of peppermint tea is calling my name. See you later =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment