Thursday, December 16, 2010

Being Productive

To be productive. That was the theme of the day. I felt very successful. I hung out with a friend whom I haven't seen in forever. It was very fun for me. Also, we stopped into a couple bookstores and I found myself getting some books that I'm interested in. Yes, I'm starting to read again. I think reading will also help me keep my mind on positive things. After I was done visiting with friends and such, I went home and ate some dinner and relaxed. To keep my day productive, I took a trip to the gym to run off some stress still leeched to my head. I come home, take a hot shower, clean up the kitchen, then finish off with a book and a cup of peppermint tea. I'm starting to fill up my schedule, since I barely work nowadays. I feel some friendships blooming back. And tomorrow, I'm having a late lunch with a special friend who's going through some of the same things as me. I'm so excited to see her, it's been such a long time since we've met up last. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be just as wonderful as today was. Later =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment