Friday, December 17, 2010

New Pictures, New Memories, New Everything.

I'm sitting here in my warm bedroom, looking around. I replaced a lot of my old pictures with new inspirational pictures. It's such a wonderful change. As this year comes to an end, I'll cherish the old memories and lock them up. As the new year comes around the corner, I'll make sure I bring my camera and take pictures of new moments, new memories to be remembered, just new everything. Today, I hung out with a special friend of mine, it was so nice to see her, I'm so glad I have few close friends to this day, it means so much to know I have people here that love me and encourage me to follow my dreams. Tomorrow, I'll be having coffee with another friend, and to pick up a worthless paycheck that I'm going to cash for the first time. That's how stupid my job is. I work so little, that I barely make any money, but I do know how to save, and I splurge every once in a while or two. This is the time to start thinking about 2011's New Year Resolution. Have you thought about that yet? There are so many new goals and activities I'd like to approach, I might list one or two here and there. It's time to wind down and relax. Bye Bye =)

1 comment: