Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thinking of the Beginning



So, I got out today, drove around, walked around the mall, and of course the mall is the same. There are rude people and there are nice people. When I was sick, I thought of that as a cocoon. A new person has came out of me and starting to figure out what life is about. As I was out and about, I started to shop for new things. I decided to redecorate my bedroom. Took down old pictures, and put new ones up. New pictures of nature, such as: branches, birds, and puppies. It's very nice to see new things in here. Is this the beginning? Or is this just a preview? I also looked at pictures of my old friendships and past trips. I cried and laughed, and as I put them away, I smiled. Smiled, knowing that everything happens for a reason and that there are new adventures waiting for me. Although it was a typical rainy December Washington day, it seemed like everything was different. Well, we'll see what tomorrow brings me. I will describe it to you, see you later. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment