Sunday, December 26, 2010

Loving the Holiday Season

Long time no read! I know, I'm very sorry. Well, it's the holidays! I hope you all had a great Christmas. I know I did. I love my family very much, and spending time with them during the holidays is so much fun and I'm very glad to have them in my life. I got some good things for Christmas, and I'm very happy to have gotten what I got. Does that make sense? I don't think it did, but oh well. My parents got a stalking for the first time in ages, they very well deserve it =). I feel really good giving.  The feeling of giving is so much better than "getting." It makes you feels so good as a person. I got some awesome gift cards, and I'm very excited to do some more shopping. Like I have enough clothes, right? But that does not stop me one bit. I sure do love this Santa hat! I feel some more inspiration hitting, so I'll be catching up with my blogs. I'm very tired, time to lay down and watch some TV and fall asleep. Merry Christmas, again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment