Sunday, December 19, 2010

Inspirations

I finished my book! I love that feeling, makes you feel so successful. I can not wait to put my nose into another one. It really helps me a lot, and to figure out who I am. I don't need to stand in parking lots all night, I don't need to be standing around wasting my time, I can come home, relax and read. There is nothing wrong with that. Another thing I found out about reading books that interest me, is that they also inspire me. I think about the world and realize that it's a huge world, and there are so many interesting things to do. I'm thinking about getting into fashion. Designing your own clothes, maybe selling them in stores? That does not sound bad, in fact, that sounds like fun. My brain is full of inspiration right now. It feels so good! 
 I look at this picture I posted. Could I do stuff like that? It's very possible. Who knows, who knows what the future will bring you. All you got to do, is dream. And some day, those dreams could come true. Just dream on...inspirations.

1 comment:

  1. megan my love your blog is insane! i absolutely love the way you look at the world (and it's good that you don't name name's in here, that'll keep you out of trouble). I can't wait to read more and im lovin your pictures too!! keep doin your thang :)

    ReplyDelete