Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You Realize That You're not Trying Hard Enough

      My ex best friend was trying to contact me recently. What for? I have no idea. Why does she even try? I don't bother to take the time to read the text message and/or voice mail. The first text she sent me was "Why do you hate me?" I don't hate you. I hate what you did to me. I don't understand people like this? Why do you think me and you aren't friends? Why do you think I went my own way? To be away from you, to be away from a rude person who ruined everything. She is not trying hard enough and she can't try any harder because I will not be friends with you ever. 
        Well done with my venting. Have you ever had one of those experiences? Where you're just tired of someone? I'm moving on. I'm never looking back. I'm not going to bring people back from the past who hurt me. I like to get up every morning knowing that this day is going to be a good day and nothing is going to ruin that. There is something I always wanted to say and it says, "SCREW YOU," yay, I said it! And if you're reading this, I hope you know that if you ever contact me again, you will never hear back, so stop trying. Thank you! 
     As of now, I love my life. I love the person that I have become. There is something that you should never forget. Love yourself and don't let anyone take you down.  Today is January 19, 2011, and as of this day, I'm letting no one take me down. I hope you like the "new Megan." My heart as been put back together and stronger than ever, and it would take a lot for it to break.  It's 2011 and it's time to be mature and have fun! 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment