Monday, January 24, 2011

One of the Best Apologies of My Life

My Sunday night went from blah to lazy to Whoa! In seconds! Here I was just sitting on my bed finishing up some English homework and all of a sudden I got a text message from an old friend apologizing about the past. It was one of the best apologies I have ever gotten. It brought me to tears, honestly. I was shocked for about 45 minutes still in disbelief. I read it about 15 times, and each time, it was like, wow, this is amazing. I accepted his apology, and I hope that things will be better. Here I am, giving another second chance, and I really hope that this is going to be worth it. I really hope. Because I cannot stand to lose another friend right now. I know this will be worth it. I hope this is another new thing to another new year. I'm going to make this post short tonight, because I don't really have anything else to say. I'm very happy right now. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment